top of page

Are you looking for Commissioner of Oaths etc. for your Affidavits, Statutory Declarations or other legal documents?

Then your search ends here >>> 

I will come to any nearest coffee shop (McDonalds/Tim Hortons) closest to your workplace or home and sign your documents.  You just have to tell me your location in Scarborough. 
I am a licensed Paralegal and Commissioner of Oaths etc. in the Province of Ontario, and has the legal authority and designation to commission your documents. You can know more about me by clicking here.
You can read about the wonderful experiences, who have used my services as a Commissioner of Oaths & Affidavits in Scarborough before you, by clicking here.   

Here are some examples of the documents which need commissioning:


  • Name Change Application for Adults and Minors 

  • Lost Passport Affidavit in Lieu of Guarantor.

  • Affidavit of Service for Small Claims Court.

  • Travel Consent form for children traveling outside Canada. 

  • Travel Consent for a friend taking responsibility to travel outside Canada with your kid. 

  • Transfer of your vehicle to some other family member. 

  • Sole support parent for the purpose of OSAP.

  • Proof of Loss for Insurance Purposes.

  • LSUC Lawyer / Paralegal Candidate form.

  • Invitation letter for inviting friend/family on a visitor visa to Canada. 

  • Ontario PNP Immigration form.

  • Any change in the name on the birth certificate of a child. 

  • Statutory Declaration of a Legal Marriage.

  • Statement of Conscience or Religious Belief

  • Statutory Declaration of Common-Law-Union for CPP.

  • Statutory Declaration for Name Change Applications for Adults and Minors.


All the above and much more.....

Contact me by Phone/Text/E-mail.


Commissioner of Oaths & Affidavits. Get commissioning on Travel Consent Letter, Name Change Application, Statutory Declarations etc.




We have the know-how of what you need.

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page